Thursday, September 25, 2008

What are the Girls Thinking?

The following is a result of a questionnaire that the girls team were asked to fill out. Although all of the answers were interesting, the following really caught my eye. Enjoy!

What is your favorite workout?
There are just some days when you run and it just feels so good. It happens on easy days, it happens on hard days. But when it happens, you never want to stop –Allie Erickson
Gully because of Harry Potter!- Kaitlin Syndergaard

Why do you run cross country?
Because I am addicted- Kylee Gabrielsen
The people, who have to ask why, will never get it! I do it CUZ I love it!!! Hoo-sha- -Kyra English
Because I love running, I really do. I am not just saying that- Sierra Batey
I want to push myself to see how good I can do.
Because my BFFL motivates me and I want to see myself improve in something.

Favorite Quote:
Quitting is not an option! –Samantha Wright
Run like you stole something- Sarah Brown
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate; our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond Belief- Jamie Howell
Pain is temporary, Glory is forever
I don’t race to see who’s best. I race to see who has the most guts. - Kayla Lockhart
I wanna be one less- Melanie Easter


We would also like to mention that the supersenior Kris P Bacon noted the following answers:

Why do you run cross country? Because my mon whips me if i dont. I ve seen a lot of my friends go on "vacation" and got too fat. The wierd thing is that they never came back.

What is you favorite quote?
You pig, run faster- My mom

What is you favorite memory of cross country?
We saw my best friend Charlotte crossing the road and Jenny saved her from Kayla's Shoe.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love cross country!!! its what i wake up for ever morning! i eat breath and sleep with cross country! its my heart and soul. my family, my friends, my two dogs! its my everything.

Anonymous said...

Cross Country has been my life. its something that will always have a place in my heart. it is like a scar that never will never fade. i have tried neosporin but it wont fade. i am almost happy it wont. cross country is something i will never forget. i have worked so hard for this.
-malorie gifford

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean malorie. going to practice and making it your priority makes cross country one of those unforgettable memories.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, bertha, look at her butt. She does not run. She looks like one of those football guy's girlfriends. I mean her butt, it's just so bagoonga, it's like huge, it's like out there. I mean her butt it's just so... NOT CROSS COUNTRY!!!! HOO-SHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(this means a lot to all of the girls please post this coach.)

Anonymous said...

There has never been much bigger a greater joy in my life then experiencing the experiences of the Alta Cross Country. I just want you girls to know that you ARE my in my mind each day and when i am hitting it up on the streets that i am thinking about the great outcomes of joining such a wonderful team. I am Cross Country. I run. I sweat. I dream of fireflies. and I am in it for the talent of the variety that comes to me though the soles of each of your feet. you are like a flower embedded on my bed of muscle weed. I can not thank you anymore then i already. i love you all. espically Jessica, Tara, Mya, Taylor, Kenzie, and Sue. Thanks girls. i know you will know who you are by your secret code names? am i right?? ehhh.. EHH?!?

Anonymous said...

I like cross country and I cannot lie.
You other teams can't deny.
When a runner runs in with an itty bitty waist and her big calves in your face,
your like dang girl you must run. You've got one nice bun!
HOO-SHA!!!!!!!!!

MORE TO COME FROM, WE EAT SOPHMORES!